Please note cancelled orders are subject to a 7% charge due to Clearpay’s system charging us once accepted for credit.
How Does Clearpay Work?
Clearpay makes your monthly budgeting even easier by letting you spread the cost of your order over 4 interest- free instalments paid every 2 weeks.
Who Can Use Clearpay?
- Customers over the age of 18.
- Customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK.
When Can Clearpay Be Used To Place An Order?
When placing an order between £25-1000 in GBP and on our UK website.
How Do You Pay With Clearpay?
- When you get to the payment section of the checkout, click ‘Clearpay’ as your selected payment method.
- You’ll be redirected to the Clearpay portal where you’ll be asked to register with an email address and password. Once you’ve registered you won’t need to do it again.
- Make sure your details are correct – Clearpay use this information to keep you up to date on any payments or refunds that are due.
How Does Paying Off In Installments Work?
It’s really easy!
- You’ll be asked to pay the first of 4 instalments once you’re logged into the Clearpay Portal at checkout.
- Instalments 2, 3 and 4 will automatically be collected every 2 weeks from the debit or credit card you selected at checkout.
- You’ll receive a reminder from Clearpay 2 days before each instalment is collected.
- If you miss a payment, no problem – simply log in to your Clearpay app or Clearpay online and click PAY NOW next to your “overdue payment”. You’ll have until 11pm the next day to make a missed payment before being charged any late fees.
- You can pay off the balance of your order early with the PAY NOW feature in the Clearpay app.
- Click here for more information on how to pay with Clearpay.
Having trouble paying with Clearpay?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Clearpay, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Clearpay may have rejected your application to pay on account. We’d recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Clearpay may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you’ve provided. You’ll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Clearpay statements. Once these are paid off, try Clearpay again.
- If you’ve recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Clearpay again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth. If you haven’t used Clearpay before and you’re shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
- For more information about Clearpay, including information about late fees click here.
One More Thing…
Clearpay are an independent payment provider and we have no influence over whether your payment will be accepted or not. If you have any trouble placing an order with Clearpay, please contact Clearpay Customer Services.