A complementary feed material for parrots.
This dark stripe sunflower seed is a high energy food ideal for feeding all birds. It contains high levels of oil and fibre.
This tropical blend of seeds, nuts and dried fruits makes it ideal for parrots containing a variety of ingredients and piece sizes offering various sources of sugar, protein, fibre and complex carbohydrates for energy.
Sunflower Seed, Oats, Maize, Peanuts in Shell, Extruded Biscuit (Wheat, Wheatfeed, Maize, Soya Oil), Raisins/Sultanas, Flaked Peas, Maize Grits, Dried Banana, Safflorseed, Peanuts, White Pumpkin Seed, Chillies, Yellow Biscuit (Wheat Flour, Colourant).
Feeding and Care Guide
- Fresh food should be available daily.
- Clean drinking water should be made available at all times and changed at least twice daily.
- Never place food or water directly under the perch as this can lead to contamination.
- Remove any wet or old food as soon as possible to avoid the build up of bacteria, moulds or toxins.
- Ensure feeding stations are regularly cleaned with warm water and ideally use a safe disinfectant.
- Wear gloves and wash your hands after handling products.
- Not for human consumption.
- Contains nuts.
- Diet should be supplemented with fresh fruit and vegetables